Turbulent flow Flag Emitter / Dripper – Take-Apart Emitters have long been the contractor and installer’s choice for point source watering. Take a part construction and color coded flow ID make this an easy, affordable choice when root zone watering is important.
- Color-coded for easy flow rate identification
- Latching hook prevents emitter from coming apart during pressurization
- Self-piercing single barb installation
- Turbulent Flow: flow varies with pressure fluctuation
- Operating range: 10-50 PSI
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, and 4.0 GPH
- Minimum filtration: 150 mesh