One of the key elements in a drip irrigation system is air relief. Clogged emitters can create substantial voids in coverage which can lead to dead plants and dry turf. Installing automatic air relief valves on the end of lateral lines and emitterline will prolong the efficiency of your system.
- Available in dual acting, continuous and combination models
- Durable, weather resistant and non-corrosive material
- Removable top for seal maintenance
- Protects irrigation system and components
- Bright color allows easy visibility
- Slam resistant models available
- Performance data tested and verified at C.I.T.
- Available in models that seal as low as 1 PSI
- Optional Schrader Valve to check system pressure
- Inlet available in NPT or BSP
- 1/2″-2″ Air Vacuum Relief Valve
- 1″ and 2″ MPT Continuous Air Relief Valve