Color coded for easy flow identification, the Jain Ceta Emitter is a take-apart point source emitter with a separate barb for inlet and outlet installations. The Ceta Emitters self-flushing and insect baffle make it an ideal candidate for nursery and agricultural applications.
- Color-coded for easy flow rate identification
- 1/4″ inlet and outlet barb
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimize blockage
- Take-apart design for easy inspection and cleaning
- Operating range: 15-50 PSI
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0, and 2.0 GPH
- Minimum filtration: 150 mesh